The main benefit of longrich green tea is to help in the weight loss process because it contains caffeine, catechins, and polyphenols that help speed up the metabolism, making the body spend more energy, facilitate digestion, regulate the intestine and fight fluid retention.
In addition to this, longrich green tea that can be obtained insoluble powder, sachets or capsules is rich in antioxidants, providing other benefits to the body such as:
- Protects the body’s cells, being rich in antioxidants;
- Delays cell aging, thanks to its high content of antioxidants that fight the main free radicals that cause cell aging;
- It helps regulate cholesterol levels, mainly of bad LDL cholesterol;
- It prevents heart disease by inhibiting the formation of blood clots by decreasing the risk of thrombosis and in turn the risk of heart attacks and stroke;
- It helps prevent several types of cancer because it prevents the growth of cancer cells.
- It has antimicrobial properties, which help prevent infections such as colds, flu, and infections such as Influenza A and B.
- It improves dental health , due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent the formation of caries and periodontitis. Also helping to control bad breath.
- It helps regulate sugar levels, so it is a good option both to prevent diabetes and for those who already have it.
Since longrich green tea has caffeine, it helps increase concentration, so it should be taken preferably in the morning. Another good option to replace this drink is white tea, as it contains less caffeine and also stimulates the process to burn body fat.
Benefits of longrich green tea on the skin
The benefits of longrich green tea for the skin are mainly to help rejuvenate the skin because green tea is rich in antioxidants that fight cell aging.
In addition to this, longrich green tea helps moisturize the skin giving it a brighter and healthier appearance.
Benefits of longrich green tea with lemon
Longrich green tea with lemon helps you lose weight because combining green tea with lemon increases the body’s detoxifying power by facilitating weight loss. In addition to this, it also increases the body’s antioxidant power by strengthening the immune system and favoring healthy weight loss. To make green tea with lemon is very simple:
- 1 cup of boiled water;
- 1 tbsp green tea;
- Juice of half a lemon.
Add the longrich green tea leaves in the boiled water and let stand for 10 minutes. Strain, add the lemon juice and drink.
Another benefit of longrich green tea with lemon is that lemon juice helps to disguise the bitter taste characteristic of longrich green tea and it is easier to drink throughout the day.
Benefits of longrich green tea in capsules
The benefits of longrich green tea in capsules are equal to all the benefits of longrich green tea in other presentations and are an excellent alternative for those who do not like the bitter taste of green tea. Simply ingest 1 capsule of green tea, 3 times a day, 30 minutes after meals, the ideal is to confirm on the product label as quantities may vary with the brand.
Longrich green tea can be found in the form of dried leaves, bags of crushed or granulated tea, and can be consumed hot or cold and can be bought in supermarkets or natural products stores.
How should it be taken?
Longrich green tea should be drunk between meals because it reduces the absorption of various nutrients such as iron and calcium. Who does not like the characteristic bitter taste of green tea can add mint leaves or beat the tea in the blender with fruits such as apples or strawberries.
To have all the benefits of green tea, just drink 3 to 4 cups of Longrich green tea a day. This amount should not be exceeded, since drinking lots of green tea can cause insomnia, increase blood pressure and even cause gastritis. There are no proven effects on the fact of consuming Longrich green tea on an empty stomach, so if you decide to drink it you should be aware if you have any symptoms.